File download Google Services Framework APK on Android
We will explain what the Google Services Framework APK is and what it will do, and it’s an installation package that if you have an Android mobile phone, you will need to have, just like when you want to use it. Some of its applications. This is one of the Google platforms, as well as the Android operating system.
These services are essential things in Android because, without them, your phone will not function properly. So thanks to it you can use the full range of features and install many new applications.
What is Google Services Framework?
To use features like official app stores, all Android phones need Google to grant them a license to use Google Mobile Services or Google Play Services, and you can understand that it will link between Google and Android. It does involve having to pre-install a bunch of Google apps, but they also allow you to access Google’s advertising system, cloud storage for backups, and link services to your account.
Besides, developers also benefit from various APIs to facilitate the use of Google services, such as persistent geolocation, login credentials, and more. Google maintains control of these systems in the app, and in return, developers save time and money by not having to create them from scratch.
This application has a set of tools ready to be optimized by Google developers and continuously launches new versions to work stably on recent Android versions such as 10, 11, 12 … For users, then When you buy a new Android phone, you won’t need to install it, but if you re-install the program for Android, you’ll use it.
Thanks to these services, you can have your Android phone working properly, like Google Play, Google Play Service …
And you’ll have a user account, a payment system, and even a Play store app store.
The Google Services Framework has two types of content. With Google Play (its app store) and some of Google’s apps and services. There are developer-focused components, called Google Core, which contain APIs, SDKs, and services that can be used to create and improve apps that work on Google mobile phones. Android.
- Website: https://developers.google.com
Features of GSF
Now, to give you an idea of the importance of Google’s services, let’s move on to explain what applications and services they contain are the mobile services Google. We will try not to expand and summarize them in the easiest possible way.
- ID Account: It is a Google account. You will create a Google account, and it is the place to gather all your settings, personal data, contacts, messages, WiFi passwords, and much more. All of this will be synced between all the devices where you use this ID.
- Google Drive: Google’s cloud works in sync with your ID. It gives you 15 GB of free Google Drive cloud storage that you can expand with paid plans and is also a virtual space where synced content, photos, and photos are stored. Video to contacts, notes, or calendar.
- Play Store: This is an app store created by Google. It contains many apps like WhatsApp, Instagram, or Google apps, up to over 1 billion.
- Google Assistant: This is the Android virtual assistant. You can ask him anything you want to know, and this makes it easier for you to open the app or do some tasks.
- Android themes: A native app to change the look of your mobile phone, and you have several themes, fonts, icons, lock screen, or wallpapers to choose from.
- Google Music: Google’s music streaming service. It’s not being promoted much right now, but the idea is growing.
- Google Browser: It’s Chrome and with a news feed and most of any browser’s basic functions.
- Google Core: It is an API package, SDK, and other services focused on developers. They provide tools to track location, logins, in-app purchases, ad systems, facial recognition, text recognition, and many more needed to run all types of apps. . The downside is that some of the APIs are versions of the APIs in Google’s GMS. Still, they aren’t the same, so some apps installed by the APK might not work as they haven’t been tweaked.
Google Services Framework 10 APK
We will explain what the Google Services Framework APK is and what it will do, and it's an installation package that if you have an Android mobile phone, you will need to have, just like when you want to use it. Some of its applications. This is one of the Google platforms, as well as the Android operating system.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Tools